This atlas consists of more than 700 pages of maps, lists and other information. The great bulk of this total are the distribution maps which may be accessed from either the English or scientific indices.
Site navigation is usually fairly obvious and clicking on the page banner will always return you to the index page.
- Methods and limitations
- Plants encountered
- List of plants ranked by the proportion of squares in which they were found
- List of plants reported but not mapped
- Plant lists for each square - a map giving access to each of the 119 plant lists used to create the maps
- Index of Scientific names - Alphabetic index to 600 maps
- Index of Engish names - Alphabetic index to 600 maps
© Richard Middleton 2000